Friday, November 03, 2006

More from the Comments Section

Anonymous said...
First things first blog man.

I am not Duval.

Secondly, I've noticed that you Mr. Webster have made some errors youself. Please be reminded that this is a blog and not a formal report.

Let me say howver that I do agree that everyone should be certified. That much I'll give you. I do understand that these guys are locally licensed.

I'll give you some advice, as remember I'm the CEO (of a reputable US Company) with the MBA, making a month what you make a year...
and who were you again, oh yeah the lowly Medic Wanna be. The True Fraud!

Advice;
"Blessed is the man who having nothing to say, refuses to give us wordy evidence of the fact".

USMEDIC 1

PS If you want some real money and a real job, I'll probably hire you because you care about things but you may have to actually work for an EMS system in DC.

1:07 PM

Hey USMEDIC1

What a bell end you are. You are definitely a member of the Cayman Ambulance Service. Who else would know about local licenses unless you are from there? Who gives a toss about CEO/MBA or annual income. Why do feel you need to make this shit up? Is it to give your nonsense statements some credibility. My dear blogger, why would you get so angry unless you are from Cayman. Your identity....1. Steve McLaughlin. 2. Devorn Millar. 3. Steven Duval
I bet my balls one of you is USMEDIC1. Do you think a USA paramedic could be bothered with this nonsense.

Glad you guys are back on the blog. You run your service down more than this blog ever will.