Saturday, November 04, 2006

From Comments Section

Tidings from the Middle East,

It's funny what I'm ready on this blog, as I did a tenure there some time back and left for my current post.

I was considering returning as I found the following from a link someone sent me who still works there.

"Emergency Medical Service provides emergency care and transport. Faith Hospital boasts a team whose members are certified EMTs plus one paramedic instructor. EMS personnel are also all certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support."
Here's the link:

www.caymannewresident.com/page_id_11.html

If someone could confirm that this is fact then I'll have to discredit this blog.

On the other hand I'm inclined to believe otherwise from the information received from this blog, which states the entire local staff at the service are fruads.

Please provide me with some information, before Ire-apply. Sometimes things are blown out of reality square because of personal issues, in an effort t make it worse than it is.
Then sometimes icing is added to bitter herbs to make it more attractive and hide it's true contents.

Why re-apply you ask? Just because it is no better here - REALLY!

S.A.
EMT-P

Hello from the Editor.

I have met a couple of the Guys from Faith Hospital on the Brac and they are indeed nice, friendly and down to earth professional pre-hospital providers. This blog has nothing to do with Cayman Brac or Little Cayman EMS workers. This Blog deals with the racist morons who work on Grand Cayman. The number one LIAR and hypocrite Fraudamedic being Steven Duval. If you worked there before you should know. If not , by all means apply. You will get hired. These guys are hurting. You will regret it.